Monday, June 22, 2009

Nationally syndicated radio show appearance tomorrow night on the USA Radio Network.
Dresser after dark is the show. I don't know when he will be airing. According to his tweet, tonight is his first night being syndicated on the USA radio network; so I am going to be one of his first guests on this huge network. Check your listings for the USA radio network affiliates. The interview is at 9pm central time, but I don't know when each station will air the interview.

I had to buy a corded phone for all these radio interviews. I thought my cordless would be OK, but one of the hosts complained about my home phone quality, so I will be tethered to the wall for this interview. Oh well, at least I do not have to fly all around the country to do these interviews. I am so happy and excited to be getting the word out about the asian diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment