Friday, June 19, 2009

Four more radio interviews, 40+ markets

My new PR company is doing great. They have already set up four radio interview, all in big markets and high-wattage stations. They will all be simulcast on the internet, but I'm not sure when all of them will air.

Issues with Stan Ward Regionally Syndicated to 5 Stations in CA

Tuesday, June 30, 2009
SIMULCAST ON INTERNET: Website Address: www.khtkam.com
Taped (airs week of 7/13)

KCTE-AM 1510 Kansas City, MO with Rob Kingsbury
Monday, June 29, 2009
SIMULCAST ON INTERNET: Website Address: www.1510.com
2:15 PM CT
LENGTH OF INTERVIEW: 30 minutes - Live (approx)

Health Radio Network with Barbra Alexander. Nationally Syndicated to 34 Stations
July 7, 2009
SIMULCAST ON INTERNET: Website Address: www.healthradionetwork.com
LENGTH OF INTERVIEW: 60 minutes - Taped (airs week of 7/20)


WNAV-AM 1430 Baltimore, MD with Bill Lusby

Wednesday, July 8, 2009
SIMULCAST ON INTERNET: Website Address: www.wnav.com
TIME OF INTERVIEW: 7:35 AM CT/8:35 AM ET
LENGTH OF INTERVIEW: 10 minutes - Live (approx)


So some are syndicated, giving these four interviews reach into over 40 markets. This is a lot of fun talking to the country about how to be healthy. I hope everybody buys my book, but even more so, I hope that everyone can get the information in it. I don't care if everyone gets it from the library; I want to empower people to be healthy and prevent disease. As the contract is, I don't really stand to make any money even if the book sells a million copies. I didn't write it for money or accolade, I wrote it because people need to know this stuff.

To learn more, go to theasiandiet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment