Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New review of my book posted on Amazon

This was written by DermDoc from Minnesota. 

I have read the book "The Tao of Healthy Eating," and lost about >30 lbs gradually over the past year following principles of the Asian diet. I am of Asian descent, so it wasn't very difficult. When an assistant at work wanted to know about my diet, I looked for a book that was easy to read and understand for someone who didn't grow up with the Asian diet, and didn't already understand the concepts of hot/cooling foods, damp, qi, etc. I found this book and read it myself before recommending it to her and my patients. I found this book a quick and easy read. It serves as a very nice intro to Asian dietary therapy. I'd suggest reading "The Tao of Healthy Eating" and "Healing with Whole Foods" for more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment