Friday, February 27, 2009

Today, between patients, my buddy Graeme helped me (via instant messaging) insert an .ico file to my new website, TheAsianDiet.com so now when you view it, there is a little picture of a rice bowl and chopsticks in the address bar. So i used my newly acquired skill to spiff up acfom.com with a yin yang symbol.

I am giving a lecture at the Wilmette Library on April 22nd, at 7pm called "Chinese Secrets for Health and Longevity" where I will be offering free acupuncture to those in attendance at the end of the lecture. Next week, I am speaking at the Rocky Mountain Medical Conference in Wyoming with my brother, the ENT. There I will be speaking about the use of acupuncture in comprehensive cancer care. If you know anyone undergoing chemo or radiation, they should definitely add acupuncture to their regimen. It reduces or eliminated ALL the side effects, some of which cause discomfort (nausea, fatigue) and some of which can be dangerous (lowered immunity, anemia). I had the unfortunate experience of watching my mother fall victim to cancer when I was 9 and she was 40. I remember how she suffered with the side effects. Now I am grateful to be able to help people go through these treatments without suffering.

Don't have much time to blognow, so that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment