Saturday, July 2, 2011

More acupuncture success stories

My friend Adam referred his friend to me to help his girlfriend's neck.  She has had neck pain for years.  After one treatment, the pain was gone and never returned.  So then the friend referred his father, who has a cyst on his hands from years of manual labor.  After one treatment he could close his hand further than he could in years.  After four treatments, he does not feel any problems in the hand whatsoever and the cyst has shrunk dramatically.  So he refers his wife.  Wife is in her 70's, has had pain between her shoulder blades for years, arthritic knee pain, and shoulder pain with limited range of motion.  After one treatment, her shoulder blade pain vanished and never returned.  After two treatments, she is no longer having knee pain.  After her third treatment, she reported that he shoulder is getting better.  I asked how she could tell and she said, "Well, I can fasten my bra behind my back now instead of having to twist it in front of me."  I confirmed, "And you couldn't do that before?"  She replied, "I haven't been able to do that for 12 years."

Acupuncture works and works well.  If you would like to try it and are in the Chicagoland area, come to the Wilmette Summerfest, July 8th and 9th.  I, and my associate from A Center for Oriental Medicine will be offering free treatments.  We will be across the street from the Wilmette theater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment