Monday, March 21, 2011

an email sent to me about The Asian Diet

Dear Mr Bussell,

I stumbled on your book at the Pilates Center on Morse Avenue in Chicago and read it within a week. I love how you break down the different functions of each food item we eat and the yin and yang.  I just bought my first home and have no clue which box I packed it in and my issues are surfacing again.  I would love to schedule a session with you.   I am a 31 year old fairly healthy 130lb female who is lactose intolerant and who just realized eating healthy is key (as I have a family history of breast cancer and diabetes). So any tips would be appreciated. Thanks a lot for your help and for sharing your knowledge in your book "The Asian Diet", it definitely made an impact on my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment