Monday, May 18, 2009

I just completed my first book signing at the Book Stall in Winnetka. It was fun. I was a little nervous about how to allocate the time. I give this lecture, which I call "Living in Balance" to all of my patients and quite frequently to groups. It usually takes me about 60-90 minutes to give the talk; but for these book store signings, I can only talk for about 15-20 minutes before I have to take questions and sign books. It's hard to pare down my talk. But we had a good turnout tonight, and the people really seem to like the book.













In other news, I just finished teaching a 24-hour course in Intro to Oriental Med. A lot of my students read my book and the feedback was very positive. This blog is not intended to be a place for me to toot my own horn, but it is very exciting to get this positive feedback on a project that I think can really help people.

Go to http://www.theasiandiet.com for more information about future book signings.

No comments:

Post a Comment