Friday, April 24, 2009

The book is selling very well at my office. Many patients have been buying multiple copies to give to friends and families. I am gratified to see that people are benefiting from the work I put into writing it.

On May 18th, 2009, I will conduct a small lecture and book signing at the Book Stall in Winnetks, IL. It's at 7pm and you are all invited to attend. I just gave a lecture and book signing at the Wilmette Library which was well attended and well received. They dubbed my lecture "Chinese secrets for health and longevity". Almost all of the audience were seniors. I do not mind, but at that stage of life, most of the damage has already been done. I need to get this info to the youth and middle-aged of America.

I presented to high school seniors this week and taught them about meditation and the need for balance in their lives. I have been approached by a phys ed teacher at a local high school about guest-lecturing for a health class. It will be next year, but I hope it happens. If we can teach people the truth about food and food choices; and impress upon them their importance, then we can help them avoid many problems later in life.

In other exciting news, I have been approached by a local TV station who want to know more about my book. They may feature me as a guest. There have been no formal offers yet, but they did ask to arrange a meeting next week. So hopefully this will be my first of many TV promotional opportunities. I still need to find a PR agent in Chicago.

It's late and I have been working a little too hard, so this post will end here. But not before I tell everyone to go to theasiaindiet.com and acfom,com

No comments:

Post a Comment