Saturday, May 23, 2009

getting excited

I am getting excited at the prospect of The Asian Diet helping a lot of people. I'm sure I was put here to help people, and I love helping my patients; but with this book, I may be able to help thousands or even millions of people. We are misinformed about food and this leads us to making poor food choices. If we have the knowledge regarding the ways that different foods affect us, then we are empowered to make the best choices.

I am excited that I have a lot of repeat buyers of my book. People come in to buy one, then return to buy multiple copies to send to family and friends. I have one person who has bought nine copies so far. This tells me that they like the book, and I am so glad that my message is getting through.

Well, I call it my message, but it is really not at all. My book is nothing but a synthesis of all I have been taught by many Masters, current and ancient.

I hope you all can read it. It's only $10 from amazon.com, but you can just check it out from the library. If your library does not have it, please ask them to get it. Health care costs are going to bury this country and The Asian Diet can prevent many types of disease.

I don't mean to brag, but the purpose of this blog is to share my thoughts and feelings durng this process, and right now I'm pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment