Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Asian Diet: Before and after photos


I received these pictures and story from a woman who is following the advice in my book.


"Dear Mr. Bussell,
I thank you for writing this book.  It has helped me tremendously.  You can see from the attached photos that at one point I was overweight.  As you can also see, I am Asian, so one might think that an Asian would not need to read your book.  We should just know all of this information, right?  Well, I didn't.  


I was raised in a Korean household and ate Korean food and I was in fine shape.  After I moved away from my family, I adopted a much more American diet and quickly started gaining weight.  Now after reading this book, I can see why that difference was so profound.  Now that I understand how food affects me, it is easy to make the better choices.  I still eat a lot of non-Korean food, but by following the principles in your book, I eat much better for myself.   


I never thought I would have a weight problem.  Now that I have read your book, I don't think I ever will again.  Thank you again for writing it.  I tell all my friends about it. 


K.L."

No comments:

Post a Comment